Friday, October 15, 2021

"Sweet"
A Mixed Media Layout
By Di Garling


Hi there 2Crafty fans. Thanks for stopping by.

Today I have another layout to show you & I have taken my 
inspiration for my layout from my fellow design team girls.
Over the past week some of them have done some amazing doggie
creations & they have inspired me to do a long overdue one also !!


2Crafty Chipboard Used....

Doodled Corners
Palm Leaves Set
"Sweet" Mini Word
Doiley Frames Set


I have used one of the "Doodled Corners" which I cut in
half & used it vertically like a border instead of a corner!!

All my chipboard on this layout was firstly primed with white gesso
& then followed up by using various colours of
Prima "Art Alchemy" Metallique & Opal Magic paints.

I have added some of the "Palm Leaves" in beneath my flowers clusterings
& I used one of the many "Mini Words" that 2Crafty make as my title.

Lastly I want to draw your attention to these gorgeous "Doiley Frames" that I have used to
frame my photos. They really are such a beautiful addition to a layout !!

Well thats all from me today.

I do hope you like my layout & perhaps
found some inspiration from it.

TO VISIT MY BLOG CLICK HERE

Until next time....