Thursday, October 14, 2021

"LOVE YOU MILLIONS"
Layout By Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone,
Here I am again to present my second inspiration for this month of October.

Here in France we are in the middle of autumn, the cold is starting and the days are short.

But I love fall the colors of nature are incredible. 
So I chose to make a layout with bright colors but always autumnal.


"LOVE YOU MILLIONS"



The 2CraftyChipboards used:

- 6 X 4 Phrase Sticks 4
- 12 X 12 Clock Faces
- Swaying Branches
- Flower Doilies
- Flowering Clusters
- Polaroid Assortment 








As always the same method of preparing particle board by applying a layer of white gesso.

I practically only used embossing powders only in the varied colors and textures.

On the "12 x 12 Clock Faces" chipboard, it is a blue color with small gold highlights.
As I often like I placed it under my photo.

For the "Swaying Branches" chipboard, I chose a Lindy's Gang "Tin Roof Rusted" 
embossing powder. To highlight it, I had it pasted on my photo.




I chose this title "LOVE YOU MILLIONS" which shows 
all the love I have for my granddaughter.

With a watermark pen I underlined the letters then I put the embossing powder. 
It gives a little different effect.

I used the "Flower Doilies" particle board as a lace effect. 
They are just embellished with a little touch of natural wax.




I wanted to add this laser cut like a newspaper but it didn't stand out well so I added
this "Polaroid" chipboard which changed everything. 

Below for more details I have placed the "Flowering Clusters" chipboard.




Do not hesitate to concentrate a lot of chipboard on your layouts. 
They bring volume and important details...


So much for my layout. Tomorrow, another inspiration will be there for you.

See you soon!