Monday, October 4, 2021

"Sweet"
By Charmane Sharp

 



Hello everyone, Charmane with you today showcasing
my layout created with my girl Tahlia. My last layout featured
her sister Kaylee so I thought I would create with Tahlia to 
show how versatile 2Crafty chipboard pieces are no matter
what your subject is.




2Crafty Chipboard used...

12' Clock face Frames 
Arrow Word set 1
Decorative Dangling Bits set 1
Mini Decorative Frame set 2




Cutting a piece of the Clock Frame and embossing it White helps to
encircle my layout and make my title a feature sitting on the top of it.
Embossing the word Sweet in white also allows it to pop off the purple
background and adding a little Gold on the Arrow allows it to stand out.




These Mini Decorative Frames are so lovely with a photo inserted.
I embossed with some Clear and Gold for an elegant finish like an 
ornate frame.




Soft Lilac embossing powder allows the Dangling Bit to stand alone,
over the Aqua background. It also softens the Resin Roses.

I love how 2Crafty chipboard pieces blend with other textures on a 
layout to create so much visual detail.

Until next time...

Charmane x