Saturday, October 2, 2021

'Racing Cards'
Lisa Amiet

 Hello all!
It's Lisa on the blog today to share some inspiration with you. 
I have created a pair of cards,
with a boy theme. 


2Crafty products used:





For my first card, I have gone with the racing theme,
and I have used some of the 'Steampunk Gears Medium',
in among my elements. 


I have also used one of the 'Geotags',
and one of the sentiments from the 'Card Word Set 2'.
I have left my chipboard raw, as I love how it contrasts with my papers.


For my second card, I have again kept with the racing theme,
and have used some of the 'Steampunk Gears Medium', in among my layers.


I have also again used one of the 'Geotags', and
some of the 'Assorted Arrows'.


I have also added one of the really cute 'Mini Family Icons',
I am really happy with how these cards turned out, very fun!
I hope that you like them too.

Until next time!

Lisa