Friday, October 1, 2021

"Just Adorable"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone, 

I am happy to meet you again to present my first inspiration for this month of October.
How time flies...

I created a slightly autumnal layout, and this photo of my little girl Mia 
that I already scraped but with a different pose.


"Just Adorable"


The 2CraftyChipboards used:   

- Just Adorable
- Dotted Heart Circles Frames
- Heart & Circle Arrows
- Acorn & Foliage








    As always I apply a layer of white gesso on each chipboard.


I started by embellishing the "Dotted Heart Circles Frames" chipboards 
I chose pink embossing powder to match my paper and my photo. 
I added touches of bronze waxes.

To match my fall theme I added "Acorn & Foliage" chipboards that 
I also embellished with embossing powder I love embossing powders.



For the chipboard "Heart & Circle Arrows" I proceeded 
in the same way behind the heart I added paper.

I then placed the particle boards in a condensed but not crushed way 
I like the final effect so much!


Without forgetting the title that I placed in the circle. 

On the chipboards I added waxes and a little white gesso for a mixed media effect.


Here I am finished, 
I hope to bring you some ideas of inspiration.


Thank you for your visit.
See you soon!