Friday, October 8, 2021

Brave with Emma Zappone

Welcome everyone.
Emma here with you today.
And today I share a 9"x12" layout with you entitled 'Brave'.



Check out the awesome chipboard used on this project...

Decorative Doily
Lattice Leaf Set
Pointy Flower Vines




Again this project I kept it sweet and simple with my finishes on the chipboard.



The beautiful pointy flower vine was painted with a pink acrylic paint and once dry 3
different wax finishes were applied. All the colours were chosen to reflect the paper
choice and photo used.



The stunning lattice leaves are again painted with an acrylic first and then a couple of
Matte wax to draw out the shade of blue to match the layout.



And this final piece which I think is my favourite decorative doily is also painted
with another pink/purple acrylic and a couple of matte waxes. 



I love the simplicity of the mediums on all the chipboard pieces, yet the outcome of the
page is striking, bright and playful. 

I hope this page has inspired you a little today.

See you all soon, Em xx