Sunday, October 10, 2021

Happiness is this by Priya Mishra

Hello 2Crafty Chipboard Fans...
Priya here with you today and I made a beautiful layout
using some gorgeous chipboard pieces
and beautiful paper and flowers. 


2Crafty Chipboards Used:



 

I used this beautiful background paper and created some texture using stamps, texture paste,
 metallic pastes. I layered some papers in the background beneath the photo.
I love dramatic costumes and headgears so chose this photo for this LO.


For the vines chipboard, I used light green metallic paste. For the foliage chipboard I used golden metallic paste and for the sentiment, I colored them with purple and green.
These chipboards look so gorgeous on my LO with that extra shine.


I decorated the page with some handmade paper flowers.
Also added golden pearl beads, sequins, metal beads and art stones.
Finally splashed some diluted black gesso.

Hope you like my project. 
If you use 2Crafty chipboards in your projects, do share them with us.
For more of my creations visit my Instagram.

Until next time, take care and Keep Creating!!!