Wednesday, September 1, 2021

"This GIRL"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone,

We are already in September, the month of the start of the school year here in France 
and the health crisis is unfortunately still very present.

For my first layout this month, I chose to do a vintage and romantic layout with this photo 
of my little girl.

"This GIRL"



The 2Crafty Chipboards used:


- Word This GIRL
- Pointed Doilly Frames 1
- Parisian Border 


To start, I applied a coat of white gesso on each chipboard.

I embellished "Parisian Border" chipboard with metallic "Heather Hills" 
wax in a single finger coat.

And arranged directly on the bottom of my page.
I proceeded in the same way for the chipobards "Pointed Doilly Frames".




I am a little hesitant to keep the same color to work the chipboards but by adding 
a little "Old White" mat wax it allowed me to obtain a little contrast and light.

I embellished the title with Lindy's gang "brown" embossing powder 
which I then filed down to obtain an aged effect.




I love framing my photos with these beautiful chipboards.

I also like when they impose themselves on a layout.




That's it, it's over for me, I'll see you soon.

Good scrap to you!