Tuesday, August 31, 2021

"This is the Good Life"
By Charmane Sharp

 Lately my hubby and I have been enjoying
the great outdoors and have been trying new activities.

We had a go at Gold Panning and I 
captured this moment of my husband surrounded
by beautiful Australian bush.

I think with Covid-19 changing the way we live now
trying new things in our own backyard is a way
to get through it and still live a great life.





2Crafty chipboard used...

Title- This is the Good Life
Circle Word Tag set 2
Foliage set 1
Grid Panel




All chipboard pieces had a coat of Gesso. Then I applied Black Watercolour
to the Beginning of my title and a Dusty Maroon to the rest. Once Dry I brushed 
some Black Watercolour over the Good Life and coated the entire title in  Glossy
accents. 




The Circle Word Tag was watercoloured with shades of Green from light to
dark. Then it was also coated with Glossy Accents and an oversized brad
put through the hole at the top.




Breaking up the texture of the leaves was done by adding in some Foliage
pieces that I painted with watercolour in a few shades of Green.




Making this Banner in the corner of my layout, I wanted to add some
texture so I cut some pieces from the Grid Panel and applied Watercolour
in a couple of shades of Brown before adhering to the flags.


Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my layout. Get out and try 
something new in your area, of course depending on Covid Restrictions.

Until next time...

Charmane x