Saturday, September 11, 2021

Beautiful Little Girl ~ by Lisa-Marie Watling

 Hello there!

Today I'm sharing the first of 3 layouts I created for 2Crafty this month, which kind of pays
homage to the various stages my (now tween!) daughter has gone through over the years!


I used these chippies on this layout today:




I first coated my title chippie with some linen coloured oxide and then I misted it with
a pearlised mist; I followed that with some Glossy Accents.


The larger of the 3 doily discs was given a few different swipes of blue chalk / oxide to
create an ombre effect and the medium and small discs were swiped with pink oxide.
  All my doilies area coated with Glossy Accents.


These gorgeous leaves were also treated with varying shades of sage green and I drew their
veins with a gold metallic pen.  These too, were coated with Glossy Accents.

Until next time!