Thursday, August 26, 2021

You Are Awesome ~ by Lisa-Marie Watling

 Hello there!

I do hope that you are all well!

Today I'd like to share a colourful layout that I created for 2C.


I used these pretty chippie pieces on this layout:


You Are Awesome Title Chippie


After spraying my title chippie liberally with some gold mist, I then swiped on some yellow Distress Oxide to the upper half of 'You Are'; then I dabbed on some orange Distress Oxide to 'awesome'.  I applied Glossy Accents to 'You Are' and I applied Crackle Accents to 'awesome'.


I actually misted my Frame Heart String with several different shades of green and teal until I was happy with the overall look; I then added both Crackle Accents and Glossy Accents.


My pretty lattice leaves were all treated the same - namely with a mist of metallic mint and then a coat of Glossy Accents.

Stay safe and be loved!

Until next time,