Friday, August 27, 2021

"Cheeky"
Mixed Media Layout
By Di Garling

Hi there 2Crafty fans, Di Garling here with you today on the blog.
I have done so many feminine girly pages lately I thought I would change
it up a bit & create something a bit more grungy !!

This one would be great for both male & female KIDS !! 😀

Just a happy fun page with lots of mixed media.
2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Assorted Arrows Pack
Geometric Arrows
Chevron Bits
Mini Fast Forward Arrows
"Cheeky" - loopy font title


So after creating my mixed media background, which was so much fun, I then cut all
my photos & papers into triangles & set to work on my chipboard pieces!!

With such a busy background I wanted to keep the chipboard fairly plain
to create a nice balance. All the chipboard pieces were coloured up to
 match my layout using acrylic paints.
Super easy but well co ordinated.

 I am releasing this layout as a kit.
For all details pop over to my blog.

Until next time.....