Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Gorgeous Girl ~ Layout by Priya Mishra

 Hello 2Crafty Chipboard Fans...
Welcome back once again. I'm Priya with a new Mixed Media layout will share the details
of awesome new chipboards I used here.


2Crafty Chipboards Used:

Window Shutter Set 1
Mini Title Set 1
Florence Swirl Set


I layered two different pattern papers as my base. Applied a coat of clear gesso,
created some texture using a floral stencil and texture paste. Applied Lindy's spray and stamped around the background. Added some natural dried twigs. I used the Window shutter 
chipboard and flourish chipboard in it's natural colour. 


Glued some flowers and pollens, Sprinkled some art stones and sequins on my page.
I used the sentiment stick on the flowers to finish the look. Also layered some cheese cloth, natural coir, and fussy cut flowers and leaves around my main elements.


Thank you for Visiting.
Hope you like my work. Let me know in comments. 
Also share with us if you create anything using 2crafty chipboard products.
If you want to check out more of my work, do visit my INSTAGRAM