Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Life is Amazing ~ Layout by Priya Mishra

 Hello 2 Crafty Friends
I'm back with another beautiful layout today.
Here I have used some stunning pieces of 2 Crafty chipboards and to know how, please read on



2 Crafty Chipboards Used:


I started with prepping my chipboard pieces. I used blue Embossing powder and heat set it 
with watermark ink. Once it is done, I used little Birdie fabric metallic paints and dry brushed on the 
chipboard pieces to give a shiny effect.


I used the same technique for all my chipboard pieces.
After creating the background of the layout with Lindy's Sprays, Stamping and stenciling, I attached my photo and created a little background layering some papers. Also added flowers from Little Birdie and Art stones to finish the look.


Hope you like my layout. Do not forget to visit my INSTAGRAM
and check out my creations. Share what you create with lovely 2 Crafty products.
Stay safe and keep creating.
Until next time, Take care