Friday, August 13, 2021

"finding beauty in everyday"
By Charmane Sharp

Hello fellow crafters,

Charmane with you today, sharing a canvas panel
I put together with lots of amazing 2Crafty pieces.

It's nice to create something inspirational for my
Art work space. I started with some gorgeous 
new Washi Tape on the canvas and then created a
mixed media background.

Adding in all the chipboard with different finishes
provides depth, interest and allows the quote to shine.








2Crafty chipboard used...

Wings set 1
Mini Decorative Frame set 1
Mini Branches
Birdcage 4
Lacey Border set 1
6x4 Phrase Sticks set 2




After a coat of Gesso on all the chipboard pieces, I brushed on a light
coat of Lindy's T-Bird Turquoise spray. I only wanted a light shade
of Turquoise to enhance the details on the wings. Finished with a spritz
of Shimmer spray for some sparkle.
The Frame that I tucked at the top of my flowers was dabbed with
French Lilac Violet paint for a worn look.




Mini Branches were heat embossed in White so as to stand out against 
the flowers and look crisp. I cut some of them to have more pieces
to play with.




I love using the Phrase Sticks as they are so versatile. Making sure the
Gesso painted inside the words allows for a striking application of wax
to stand out showing through the words to read easily.
The Birdcage was painted and some Gesso sponged on. Finished with a
spritz of Shimmer spray.
The Border was coated with some Glitter Paste to add some shimmer 
to the side of my panel.

Thanks for taking the time to view my Canvas Panel.

Until next time...

Charmane x