Monday, August 16, 2021

Enjoy Everyday Moment ~ Layout by Priya Mishra

 Hello 2Crafty Friends...
Today I'm back with another inspiration for this month and I used
some amazing chipboard pieces from the store on my layout.



2Crafty Chipboards Used:




I prepared the base of the layout with some clear gesso. Once it dried, I applied some texture paste through stencil. For the Floral rose and Sentiment chipboard, I heat set them with Silver embossing powder. I used the floral chipboard below my flowers.



I kept the sentiment tile as it is. For the flourish chipboards, I spray painted them 
with lindy's sprays and then heat set with clear embossing powder.


To finish my project, I added a few pearl beads and sequins on it.
I also sprinkled some decostones.


I hope you like this project and the chipboards I used.
Would love to see if you create something using 2Crafty products.
For more of my creations, do visit my INSTAGRAM