Thursday, August 12, 2021

"Beautiful Little Girl"
Layout by Marie Sabatier

Hello and thank you again for your loyalty to 2Crafty.

I present to you my second inspiration for this month of August.

I was inspired by my little girl's outfit in this photo taken in a park.
With the dominant color green and blue.

"Beautiful Little Girl"




The 2Crafty chipboards used:

- Beautiful Little Girl
- Viney Circles
- Minibicycles
- Foliage Set 8






As always I applied a coat of white gesso on each chipboard.

On the "Viney Circles" chipboard I applied a first coat of embossing powder 
in "Merry Go Round Green" color then after heating a second coat 
in "Ghouly Goblin Green" color by Lindy's Gang.

On the "Minibiycles" chipboard I only applied a layer of embossing powder 
I wanted to contrast the shades of green a bit since 
I chose the same color for all the chipboards.

I also ended up applying a little gold wax to match with my paper.



I love these little sprigs of foliage, they harmonize 
the bouquet of flowers!


Contrary to my habits, I forget the title a bit but I like it.



I hope you liked my layout.

See you soon!