Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Tropical Sunset
By Marie Claude Rodier

 Hi everyone,

I’m here today to share with you my latest layout using some great 2Crafty chipboards.
As summer has arrived early this year in Canada, I was inspired by warmer tones and
flowers patterns for this tropical layout.

Tropical Sunset


I started by painting Frame Celia’s and Lucy’s Flourishes with Hazelnut and Chest of
Gold Sparks paints. I also added white gesso here and there as final touches.


I basecoated Tropical Sunset title and Palm Leaves Set with Emerald Icing Paste and
added a few touches of brown and gold metallic watercolor on top of it. I also added
white gesso to highlight the pieces.



2Crafty products used...

Tropical Sunset

Palm Leaves Set

Frame Celia’s Flourish

Frame Lucy’s Flourish



Until next time, be happy and be creative!

Marie Claude
xx