Thursday, June 10, 2021

You're Awesome Layout by Priya Mishra

 




Hello 2Crafty Fans...
Welcome back to our blog. Today I have a layout
 decorated with some gorgeous chipboard pieces

2Crafty Products Used:


I love to leave chipboards in their original color and here they are complementing
my layout beautifully. I love how they have blended to the background creating
dramatic effect around the photo.


I created the background using two scrapbooking paper layering with some crackle paste
through a stencil. Layered some fussy cut elements, flowers and deco stones to complete the page.


Hope you like my project. If you create some project using 2Crafty chipboards,
do share with us. We would love to see them.
For more of my creations, do visit my INSTGRAM
Until next time, Happy Crafting...