Monday, June 7, 2021

Essential Worker
by Sabrina Turpin

Hello 2Crafty fans!

Summer is approaching quickly here in Quebec and restriction are being relaxed as vaccination
is going well and COVID cases have dropped a lot.
This is an amazing way to start the sunny season after what has been a difficult year of lockdown!
 My colleagues and I have been exposed to a lot of active cases as part of our job, have been tested a lot, but we're now hopeful that the worst of it has passed.

"Essential Worker"




For the "Framed Heart String", I used two coats of green metallic embossing ink.


On the "Flourish Adornment Set 6", I applied one coat of copper embossing enamel.


For the title, "I'm an Essential Worker", I used one coat of black gesso then rubbed some
rose gold wax with my fingers.

For this layout, I used the following 2Crafty chipboards:

Frame Heart String [FR0090]
Flourish Adornment Set 6 [PA0049]
I'm an Essential Worker title [COV010]



That's all for me today!
I how you enjoyed my layout and that it gave you some inspiration for your own creations.
I'll be back in a few weeks with more ideas to share with you.
See you soon!