Thursday, July 8, 2021

The Beautiful Moments - with Emma Zappone & BONUS VIDEO

Happy Thursday!
Emma today with you and I'm sharing a soft feminine layout with you all.


And these are the gorgeous chipboard pieces featured....
Clock Face Discs
Hand drawn Flowers
Window Shutter set 3


These pieces are just asking to be used and so i generously obliged...hehehe!



I started by prepping my chipboard with gesso. everything but the small clock face was primed with a white Gesso. The clock face was with a Black Gesso.


My choice of medium for the pieces to come to life was 3 different coloured Distress Glazes. 
The beautiful Window shutter was treated with all 3 colours starting with Vintage Photo, then hitting it in spots with a little Peeled paint, finally finishing it off with a light sprinkling of Antique Linen to really give it a Shabby Chic feel.



The flower and leaves only had the antique Linen and peeled paint. I love how on the chippy it just beads and shines beautifully. Lastly the Clock had Vintage photo and peeled paint, the colour doesn't pop quite the same on black but it sure does glisten!

You can see all the chipboard treatments and the layout come together in this video I made for you to enjoy. I hope you get a little inspiration from it also.



I will see you soon, stay crafty!
Em xx