Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Token to my heart
by Sabrina Turpin

Hello 2Crafty friends!

I hope you're all doing well. The layout I'm sharing today features Neho, our very own good boy! He's now a teenager dog and just like his human teenage brother and sister, he likes to sleep a lot during the day and turns into full party mode during the night! They form a great team!

"Token to my heart" 



For the "Handdran Flowers", I applied 2 coats of green embossing ink.


On the "Trudi's Vine", I used ivory-green embossing enamel. 


On the "Frame Fine Circle with Butterflies", I applied a coat of brown alchool ink and then rubbed a bit of gold wax on top with my finger. Finally, I dabbed a bit of white embossing ink. For the title "Token of my Heart Set", I used two coats of rusty charcoal paint, then rubbed some gold wax on top.

I used the following 2Crafty chipboards in this layout:

Handdrawn Flowers [m00580]
Frame Fine Circle with Butterflies [fr0126]
Trudi's Vine [db0111]
Token of my heart Set [m00889]


That's all for me today! I hope you enjoyed my creation and it gave you some inspiration for your own! I'll be back in a few weeks with a new layout to share with you. Until then, take care and happy crafting!