Tuesday, June 29, 2021

"Loving these Moments with you"
By Charmane Sharp

 



Hope you are all having a fabulous day today.

Charmane here with you to share a lovely photo of my son,
on holiday fishing as the sun was setting.

I have mixed 2Crafty chipboard with Resin pieces and Diecuts,
to create my mixed media beach scene with the stunning
Stamperia Collection.




2Crafty chipboard used...

Title- Loving these Moments with you
Doodled Frames
6' Clock Face Frames
Foliage set 8
Flourish 3
Seaweed set




This is such a fantastic title. I used a foam brush to add the Light Blue
Paint and then rubbed some Denim Wax on two create a two tone effect.
Laying it on a Clock Face with the Flourish on the bottom creates great
layers with each piece standing out on its own. These two pieces were
coated with Finnabair waxes in different colours so they all pop.




I love how mixing various textures together creates an ocean scene
full of interest to reflect my son fishing at the beach. The Seaweed has
a mix of Wax and Paint with a little Gesso showing through. I chose to 
give the Foliage a Seaweed vibe and add it in for contrasting shape. I
think it looks like Seaweed here amongst the other elements.




By off setting the Doodled Frame against my tilted photos, 
I think it really draws your eye to the images. Giving it a shabby
finish with various waxes adds to the Beach Vibes. 
Such a fun versatile chipboard piece to create with.




I hope you are motivated to create a layout with 2Crafty chipboard,
mixing them with Resin and Die cuts to add loads of texture and create
a scene.

Thanks for stopping by today,

Until next time,
Charmane x