Monday, April 19, 2021

Tranquil moment
by Sabrina turpin

Hello 2Crafty friends,

I hope you're all doing great!
Today I'm sharing a layout that's slightly outside my usual colour palettes.
However, I'm quite happy with the result! I find that the chipboards blend nicely with the background.

"Tranquil Moments"

 

For the "Doily Disc Set 1", I applied one coat of white gesso, two coats of pink sandy paint and applied a bit of black ink on the border. On the "11" Fine Floral Frame Set", I used ivory embossing enamel.


I left the "Frame Handrawn Hearts" to its natural chipboard color.


For the title, "Tranquil Moments", I inked the chipboard fully in black. Then I rubbed gold wax on top to get this shiny effect.

I used the following 2Crafty chipboards in this layout:

Doily Disc Set 1 [m00865]
11" Fine Floral Frame Set [120088]
Frame handrawn hearts [fr0082]
Tranquil Moments [w00566]


That's all for me today! I hope you enjoyed my layout and that it'll give you some inspiration for your own creations. I'll be back in a few weeks with some ideas to share with you guys. See you soon!