Thursday, April 15, 2021

"Perfection"
Texturising Chipboard
By Di Garling

Hello there 2Crafty friends. Thanks for stopping by.
Today I have another layout to share with you & it features
my youngest granddaughter on her 1st birthday.
I just adore these photos of her devouring a birthday cupcake !!


2 Crafty Chipboard Used...
Leafy Shrub Set #1
"Perfection" - title
Leafy Shrub Set #2


I thought this title was exactly the right one because in our eyes
she is absolutely perfect. 

All of the chipboard on my layout was treated in the same way....
#1.   Two coats of white acrylic paint to basecoat the chipboard..
#2.  Texture paste dabbed on with my finger to create texture.
#3.   Then finished off with two more coats of white acrylic paint
so that they are crisp snow white !!

These chippies sure can take some punishment with all this on them !!

I have layered my chipboard foliage, then the paper flowers
& then the title on top to create a nice clustered effect.


To finish off I created another cluster at the very top of
the page using a piece of foliage from the "Foliage Set #2".

Well thats all from me today, see you back here soon
with some more 2Crafty inspiration.

Until then.......