Wednesday, April 14, 2021

"Baby Boy"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Hello everybody.

Here I am for my second layout for this month of April.

Here in France, we are once again confined. 
Fortunately, scrapbooking is here to change ideas.

I was inspired by this photo of a great-grandnephew born in December.
Like many babies, he had his first "photo shoot" and I fell in love with it.


"Baby Boy"



The chipboards used :

- Word "Baby Boy"
- 2020
- Love you to the Moon
- Dreamcatchers





I used this beautiful moon particle board as the main piece of my page.

I applied a coat of white gesso on each chipboards.

On the moon particle board, I applied rub-ons matching my paper 
then a coat of "Stormy Ocean" acrylic paint with a brush 
and with a slightly damp paper cloth I dabbed with acrylic paint "Mermaid Sparkle".
I also added white opal wax until I got the effect I wanted.

Under the moon I added pieces of cardboard to give relief.




For the other chipboards I did the same. 
I attached the "Dreamcatchers" chipboard under my photo and then added flowers below.

 I love this chipboard.


I embellished the title with Lindy's Gang "Silver Moon Mist" embossing powder.

Since I still had some room left, I added the particle board for the year of birth. 
It is always a good idea to add the dates.

Finally I added the stars.



I hope this page will make parents happy. 

For me, I loved making it with these splendid chipboards.