Tuesday, April 13, 2021

"tons of fun"
By Charmane Sharp

 



Hello fellow lovers of 2Crafty chipboard,

Charmane here with you today, to inspire you with
 a mixed media layout I was inspired to create for my 
son mixing awesome chipboard pieces with my new 
resin moulds. I love how the combination of both work
together so harmoniously.




2Crafty chipboard used...

Giant Gears
Steampunk Gears Medium 
Steampunk Gears Small
Word Circles set 2
Asst Arrows
6' Clock Face Frames




To begin with I constructed a background that I stamped many 
different stamps on and used Texture paste through a stencil. Then finished 
with some Lindys  spray which I allowed to run Mixing Gears and Clock 
Faces adds so much interest and texture to my layering. I love mixing 
embossing powders to give an aged used finish to my chipboard pieces. Each 
gear stands alone in my cluster due to the different colours I heat set on them.




Embossing the Clock Faces White and Gold allows them to be bold
within my layers and be seen. By heat embossing the chipboard it becomes
the feature amongst the resin elements that I applied Finnabair waxes to.
This is because it gives a shiny finish compared to the wax.





Layering the Gears over the Arrows adds interest to my photos.
They were also heat embossed with multiple colours. I love the
Circle Words, such a perfect title for the photos of my son enjoying
his birthday present a couple of years ago.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will try mixing
2Crafty chipboard with resin embellishments.

Until next time...

Charmane x