Monday, March 15, 2021

"Happiness Is This"
Layout By Di Garling
Acrylic Paints Are Your Best Friend
When It Comes to Chipboard


Hello 2Crafty fans, welcome to our blog.
Today I have another layout to share with you & this one features
one of my grand daughters these pics were taken a few years back.
 
2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Dandelions
6x4 Phrase Set #5 - Happiness is This
Parisian Border

 
Both the "Parisian Border" & the "Dandelions" were firstly
base coated with some white acrylic paint as I wanted them
to be really pure white.

I then lightly sponged on some turquoise paint quite randomly
 then I dried it off & before I sponged on some more white paint
to get a lovely shabby chic kind of look.

 
I cut the border into four pieces & positioned a piece both at the top &
bottom of the clustering as well as a piece on both the left & right
side too. I think doing this adds some good structure to my page.


I made over the "Dandelion" chippie pieces the same way but I used
a lilac acrylic paint instead & once dry I add some dots of glue to the ends
& dipped it into glitter. I looks really effective in real life ! 😀

For the "Happiness Is This" wordstick, I simply gave it a super
light coat of the white paint so it has a "whitewashed" look.

So you see how easy it is give chipboard a makeover very easily
& very inexpensively too because acrylic paints are soo
cheap to buy, you don't need to spend a fortune.

Well thats all from me today,
I will be back soon with more inspiration for you.


Until next time...