Thursday, March 18, 2021

Love you millions forever
By Marie Claude Rodier

 Hi lovelies,

I’m here today to show you my latest layout filled with lots of beautiful 2Crafty chipboards. This time, my starting point was Angie’s vines. I integrated them either side of my main clustering in order to creating an interesting flow with my background papers. 

Love you millions forever

The "Love you millions" stick from 6x4 Phrase Sticks Set 4 and the "Forever" from Circle Tag Set 1 were dry brushed with white gesso and placed next to each other to create a unique composition.


Angie’s vines were painted with white acrylic and shadowed with pink and dark brown metallic paints.

Lattice leaves were simply dry brushed with gesso and placed on either side of the flower clusters.      Frame Elouise’s was covered with white acrylic paint and shadowed with dark tones of pink metallic paints.

2Crafty products used...

6x4 Phrase Sticks Set 4

Circle Tag Set 1

Lattice Leaves 

Angie's Vines

Frame Elouise's



Until next time, be happy and be creative!

Marie Claude
xx