Saturday, March 13, 2021

"A Moment to Treasure"
Layout by Marie Sabatier

Hello faithful friends of 2Crafty.

Here I am for my second inspiration of this March.

I don't really like the month of March, it is often cold and gray here in France 
so I need colors and softness.

I chose this photo of my little girl on the day of her baptism, 
I love her little face so much.


"A Moment to Treasure"



2Crafty Chipboard used:

- A Moment to Treasure
- Emboridery Hoop Set Large
- 12 inch Carmens Flourish Border



As always, I started by applying a coat of white gesso to the chipboards.
 I embellished all the chipboards the same way.

I applied Lindy's Gang's "CafĂ© au lait" colored embossing powder. 
But I didn't want a smooth effect so I rubbed it with a nail file.


I superimposed two "Emboridery Hoop" particle boards
 I love the importance of the particle boards to highlight the photo.




I used the "Carmen Flourish Border" particle board to underline my two pages.


As always, I highlighted the title and at the end of my page
 I ended up adding a Finnabair "Lucky Emerald" antique brilliance wax to the chipboard.



Here is another completed layout. 

Beautiful memories with wonderful 2Crafty Chipboards!


Good creativity to you.