Tuesday, March 2, 2021

"everyday moment"
By Charmane Sharp

 



My Hubby had snapped this everyday moment
of me walking our girl and I think its important to
Scrapbook ordinary life moments.


I started with a mixed media background,
Stamping, Crackle paste and Watercolours.



2Crafty chipboard used...

Foliage set 6 and 8
Avery Vines
4' Mandala No.2
Doily Frames
Mini Phrase Sticks set 2




I love how the Doily Frames focus on the photos and are lovely as a set
for multiple images. Heat embossed in White allows  them to shine
amongst all the fussy cutting and floral elements.
A light coat of wax on the Phrase Stick allows the words to pop.




Layers of fussy cutting, die cuts and flowers are not complete without 
some beautiful Foliage chipboard pieces. I chose two different pieces for 
more interest and one Heat embossed in a MetallicGold mix. 
The other in a Mauve Pink colour to match the layout which allows 
each piece to shine but together they both have individuality.




By Heat embossing the Mandala in Black it adds a real unique
look against the White Frames it is tucked underneath. Such a pretty
2crafty piece.




Avery Vines are exquisite tucked under my fussy cut pieces with their
curved Leafy Flourish ends poking out after I cut it into several pieces.
All it needed was a coat of Wax to bring it to life.

Thanks for stopping by today,

Until next time,
Charmane x