Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Beautifully Framed

Hi Everyone, Chrissy here with my first creation for March…
I decided to use this gorgeous 11inch frame as the main focus of my layout. So I wanted to keep the rest of my layout quite simple, which can be difficult for me as I tend to not know when to stop adding embellishments. My base features three layers and the centre consists of descending circles, to finish off my base I have added some stitching. 


2Crafty chipboard used...

Flower Petals
Flourish Round Frame
Sammis Swirls x 2
Leaf Set 1



The gorgeous, Large Circle Chipboard Frame stands out on the simple, clean black & white dotted base paper. 


My layers of stamped and fussy cut doodle embellishments are finished off with some gorgeous Flourishes tucked in and around them. 


I have also added the small flower from the “Flower Petals” pack, just tucked this under the centres of the Doodle Clusters. 


More fine and delicate flourish pieces added to the bottom cluster of embellishments.



I think these little Chipboard details look delightful!!


I hope I have inspired you to use these wonderful large Chipboard frames on your creations, I will be back later in the month with another project.
Happy Crafting,
Chrissy Tingey
xXx 

For a stockist near you click here: 2Crafty
Check out the 2Crafty Facebook page

You can also find more close-ups of this layout over on my Instagram Page