Monday, March 1, 2021

"This is my Story"
Canvas by Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone.

I present to you my first inspiration of this March.

A trendy Girly canvas with lots of chipboard and very flowery.
With a picture of my little girl in a unicorn dress
in the colors that inspired me for the realization of my canvas.


"This is my Story"




2Crafty Chipoard used :

- This is my Story
- Ornate Gateway
- Foliage Set 8




I used a 12X12 canvas board because I wanted a white background.
I applied a layer of transparent gesso on the bottom and
using stencil and texture paste I drew patterns.

Then on the background I added pink and purple ink.

I then embellished the particle boards. Beforehand, 
I applied a layer of white gesso and "shabby white" embossing powder.


I placed the "Ornate Gateway" particle board first, then continued 
to layer many layers of paper and ornaments to get relief.

I love the details of this door, it is very chic!



I then placed a lot of "foliage" chipboard I wanted a very bushy effect.




I added pebbles, metallic beads, half crystal beads and big cabochons.




I placed the title on my photo prominently.

I chose this title "This is my Story" because like many little girls, she loves princess dresses
 "that's her story".




There, that's it for today. I hope you enjoyed it. 
Check back each day for more team inspiration.


Marie xxx