Wednesday, March 24, 2021

“A Pop of Colour”
Layout By Chrissy Tingey



Hi everyone, today I have this project to share with you, I chose to 
use a royalty free image with this layout, the colours were stunning and bright, just 
perfect for the layout and chipboard I had in mind.



2Crafty Chipboard Used?....
Flower Petals
Mini Word Set 1
Heart Frame with flowers


I started off by painting the gorgeous "Frame Heart with Flowers” 
pure white to coordinate with some of my fussy cut embellishments, 
it has some very cute little flowers attached to it, I cut 
these off and repositioned them so they 
are seen poking out from my fussy cut flowers



I  then painted those fabulous large “Flower Petals” chipboard in a vibrant
 red colour - matching the colour of the flowers in my photo. 



I Love the “Mini Word Set” sometimes I just want to add a tiny title, these are 
perfect for doing just that - this is also painted in a coordinating colour. 
I have enjoyed adding a splash of colour by painting my chipboard in 
that bright red to coordinate with my photo, it sure makes a statement!!!!! 


Thanks for stopping by, I hope I have inspired you to add some bright colours
to your chipboard, I'll be back next month with two 
more projects. 

For more close-up's of this layout please feel free to visit my Instagram page

Happy Crafting

Chrissy xXx