Tuesday, March 23, 2021

"Precious" by Robin Schelin

Hello everyone!  Welcome to the 2Crafty Blog.

Robin here, sharing a layout of my little grand daughter, surrounded with beautiful chipboard, of course, from 2Crafty chipboard!  This is a simply done layout, without a lot of layers, but the chipboard totally makes up for that and adds jut the right amount of contrast and balance to showcase the photo.

" Precious"


2Crafty chipboard used on this layout:

  Frame Madeline's Flourish

Art Deco Border

Ava's Frames

  Fine Word Set 2                                                                                                                                                              


I used Quick Dry Chalk Ink, "Old Road", on all the chipboard. I wanted all the chipboard 

to be uniform to compliment the paper and bring focus to the photo.

I took "Ava's Frames" and broke it so I could use it along the left side to get more coverage up and over the photo, and also curving around the bottom.



I then used the "Art Deco Border" on the right side of the photo for some balance.

 Just peeking out enough to be seen.


I used the swirly part of "Frame Madeline's Flourish" to have a kind of continuance of the swirl on the left. Then I added the title, from the "Fine Word Set 2" beneath the photo.


After the chipboard was in place, I added the flowers, and there you have it! A simple layout that showcases how 2Crafty Chipboard can be used to frame your photo beautifully.

Thank for stopping by and taking a look.  I will be back next month with a 

step by step tutorial that I'm excited for you to see!!

Stay safe a nd keep crafting!