Thursday, March 25, 2021

Picture Perfect ~ by Priya Mishra

 Hello 2Crafty Chipboard Fans...!!!

Happy to be with you here again and I created a Layout this time using some beautiful chipboards, played with color and doodling in the background. Also used some stamps and fussy cut flowers and torn papers.


2Crafty Products Used

Mini Title Stick Set 3
Ornate Gateway
Fancy Border Set 2


I used a coat of grey chalk paint on my chipboard pieces. I wanted them to be matte and give a nice effect to my layout. I built the background using some gray chalk paint, torn pieces of pattern papers, stamps and stickers.




Once my background is done, I layered some pattern paper behind my photo and gave some height to it, adhered some fussy cut elements and flowers. I also added some rhinestones and craft stones to finish the look.
I hope you like it. Let me know your views in comments below. Do share your creations using 2Crafty products with us. And to check more of my creations, follow me on Instagram
Until next time, Take care