Saturday, February 6, 2021

'You are AWESOME'
By Rachael Funnell

 

Hello 2 Crafty fans!
Today I have this masculine, mixed media, grungy page
that features my son.  I hope inspires You in someway...


2 Crafty Chipboard used:
You are Awesome
Deer head
6"circled barb wire frame(the smaller frames)
2020
Wing Set 2
ATC- Arrows
Square barbed wire frame


Starting with the Wing I have sitting out from some paper layers,
I have left moslty raw with adding just a little gesso to the tips 
of the wing for a little more interest...

For my title - You are awesome , 2020 & the ATC - Arrows
 I kept it fairly simple, but effective, by giving all these
 chipboards a couple coats of gesso...


With the Deer head, again keeping it simple and 
inking with a very similar colour to the raw chipboard,
using the Tim Holtz - Frayed Burlap...

For the circled barb wire frame, Square barbed wire
Inking them all with black & then cutting the square barbed wire frame 
into smaller pieces & the Circles frames in half and gluing them down.. 


AND that's it from me today.
Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time