Friday, February 5, 2021

"Timeless"
By Robin Schelin

 Hello my crafty friends! Welcome to the blog.  

 Today I am sharing a layout of my beautiful daughter Krissy.  This photo of her was taken by accident by my grand daughter, Ashli, when she was only 5 years old. She was playing around with the camera, and just started snapping photos -- a LOT of them! She got in trouble for playing with mommy's camera for sure!  When Krissy saw the photos she took, she was amazed!  This little 5 year old had some talent! This is one of those photos.

"Timeless"



2crafty chipboard used:

Corine's Swirl

Square Collage Panes

Fine Word Set 2



I covered all the chipboard with Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink and then gave it a coat of black Glass Effects Gel for some shine. I kept the chipboard all one color to make the photo pop.


I cut the Square Collage Panel so I could get more coverage behind the photo 
on the top left and bottom right.





I then placed Corine's Swirl on the bottom left of the photo.  I LOVE this swirl!! 
And I love how the swirl looks with the geometric squares.



I added the title on the bottom of the layout because I didn't want it to interfere with the design.




 And there you have it. A simple layout made to shine with beautiful 2crafty chipboard! 
I hope this inspires you to take out your chipboard, to cut it, embellish it, turn it and 
twist it to make it your own.

Until next time, stay well and keep crafting!