Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Wing Canvas
By Marie Claude Rodier

Hi everyone,

For my first project this month I have created a Mini Canvas.

We are about to redecorate my oldest son's room and he asked me to create something
that would best fit it's new decor with remaining metal pieces of an old mixed media
project that he particularly liked - I was happy to oblige!                    

Wing Canvas


I started by painting every metal pieces and chipboards with black gesso. Meanwhile,
I prepped my canvas with modelling paste, black gesso and several layers blue tone waxes.
When all the pieces were dry, I glued them with hot glue and heavy body gel medium.

I roughly applied Firebird wax on all pieces, leaving some part black
. White gold and white matte waxes were used to highlight them.

Flourish Adornment Set 6


Angel Wings, Medium and Giant gears


Frame Celia’s Flourish


 2Crafty products used...

Frame Celia’s Flourish
Flourish Adornment Set 6
Steampunk Gear Medium
Giant Gears
Angel Wings



Until next time, be happy and be creative!

Marie Claude
xx