Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Adventure~ Mixed Media Canvas
By Priya Mishra

Hello 2Crafty Chipboard Fans...
Priya here after a short break with a beautiful Mixed Media Canvas.
I used a lot of gorgeous 2Crafty Chipboards here



I heat set the chipboards with white embossing powder and they look gorgeous on a
pastel green background. Used one of the clock face as a frame around my photo
and rest for decoration around it.


I love this arrow word set.
Once I created my background and colored it, I arranged the chipboard pieces on
some natural dried branches. I layered the flowers and some fussy cut elements. 
 

Tucked some leaf chipboards behind my flowers and used another clock face element
below the main frame. Added some metal beads and craft stones.


White flowers and white heat embossed chipboards complement well to my canvas.
Let me know what you feel.



I hope you like my project.
If you create something using 2crafty chipboards, do share with us.
Thank you and until next time... bye bye

You can find more of my creations on INSTAGRAM