Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Floral Beauty Layout
By Chrissy Tingey

Hi everyone,
Chrissy here with another layout for you, featuring fussy cutting and chipboard layers. 

For this layout I wanted to keep the beautiful chipboard raw, I love the pale
grey colour of it and think it works perfectly with my layout colours. 

7

2Crafty Chipboard used :

Mini Wordlet Set 1
Funky Leaf Swirls
Fine & Fancy Butterflies
Mini Foliage Set 6
Border Venetian Lace


I love using the border chipboards and the Venetian Lace is just stunning! - I added this across the centre of my layout and added a few teeny tiny hot pink pearls along the length of it.


Once my layout is assembled and all the fussy cutting is arranged around my photo, I then tucked the cute mini Foliage sprays and Funky Leaf Swirls in and around the fussy cut clusters, I love shaping my fussy cut florals, so I have also slightly shaped and moulded the chipboard. 



I can’t resist a beautiful butterfly…oh my, the Fine & Fancy Butterflies are just devine…with a set of three I have layered them up and a small hot pink pearl added to the centre finishes it off.


I don’t often add titles to my layouts, but I do love the Mini wordlets and added the
wordlet  “Amazing” to my photo from the set. 


I hope I have inspired you today using these wonderful chipboard products,
I will be back later in the month with another project….featuring a beautiful circle frame

Pop over to the 2Crafty Chipboard website for your local stockist. 




Happy Crafting!!!
Stay safe

Chrissy xXx