Sunday, January 3, 2021

“So Beautiful”
By Chris Tingey

 

“So Beautiful”



Hi everyone, I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas, 
I am so excited to show you my very first project for 2Crafty. 
I have created this layout and used one of my favourite photo's of my daughter. 

2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Flourish Adornment Set 6
Sharon Butterflies
Leafy Shrub Set 2
Thistle Shrub
Stitched Lace Border
Ariel Spray





To start with I gave all the gorgeous Chipboards a couple of coats of white paint, it doesn't 
need to be perfect, I quite like it to look a bit textured, so dabbing it on adds to that. 


I stitched along the edge of the Stitched Lace Border Chippie with some lavender coloured thread....


I love the fact that the chippie's are quite flexible, so I layered up the butterflies 
and shaped their wings to give some height....



I also shaped some of the beautiful flourish stems and tucked these 
in and around my fussy cut flowers....



I added the beautiful Ariel Spray Chippie to the left of my photo to frame it -
 with some more of the layered butterflies....



I love the Thistle Shrub.....I divided it up and tucked little bits of it to the right and left of
my photo and also added one of the chippie's from the Leafy Shrub set....




I hope you like my layout and I hope I have inspired you to layer up, 
shape and maybe even stitch on your chipboards.