Saturday, January 2, 2021

'Christmas Delight'
with Lisa Amiet

 

Hello all! 

Happy New Year! Here's to hoping for a better year for 2021!
I have one last Christmas inspiration layout for you...

This was for the CSI Challenge Blog that 2Crafty is sponsoring.


2Crafty Chipboard used:





For this layout, I have used some of the gorgeous Christmas themed chipboard pieces.
For my photo to sit on I have used the 'Christmas Frame 1',
that I have turned on it's side. 


I have given all of my chipboard pieces a white finish. 


I have also used a few of the 'Starbright Snowflakes',
some peeking through my layers. 


I have also used one of the 'Mini Word Set 2',
tucked in near my embellishments, also finished in white. 


More close ups :)


I am really happy with how this layout turned out, it worked out perfectly.
I hope you like it too!

Until next time!

Lisa