Sunday, December 27, 2020

"Perfection"
By Di Garling

Hello there, thanks for stopping by. I hope you have all recovered from Christmas
& are now finding some time to get back into your scrapbooking!!

Today I have another layout to inspire you with
& it features one of my gorgeous granddaughters.

2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Perfection-word title
Bird Set
Doodled Frames


The chippie pieces were all base coated with some white gesso to start.
The title was then embossed with a lovely green colour & then wiped over
with some Finnabair gold wax paste.


The "Doodled Frames" were simply pained in white acrylic paint & when dry
I wiped them over with the tiniest amount of pink Wax paste, although that is
a bit hard to see in the pics.

The little bird from the "Bird Set" which I have placed in the top right hand
corner was treated in the same way as the frames except I was more heavy handed
with the pink wax paste. I just wanted the bird to stand out a bit more.


 Well thats all from me today. 
I do hope you like my layout & have maybe drawn some inspiration from it.

Until next time.....