Tuesday, December 29, 2020

HELLO ~ by Lisa-Marie Watling

 Hello there!

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas!

Today I'm sharing a layout I created for 2Crafty, using clues from 

CSI: Color Stories Inspiration Case File 340.


These are the fabulous 2Crafty chippies I used:


Their names and links:



I swiped my title with cherry red Distress Oxide and then coated it with some Glossy Accents.


I gave one of my Element Set pieces a liberal coat of gold mist and then cut it in half length ways before adhering it to my layered cluster.


The green tinge on my Heidi's Vine was a happy accident!  I have several carboard cartons which I do all my misting in - with this piece, I had laid it on some green I had misted before, then misted with a Creme Brulee colour mist - the addition of liquid lifted the green as well, and I ended up with this result!  I kinda like it!  I added on some Glossy Accents to the berries.

Until next time!