Tuesday, December 15, 2020

"Love At Christmas"
By Di Garling



Hi there 2Crafty fans, thank for stopping by.
Today I have another Christmas themed layout featuring some of our newer 
Christmas chippies that you may not have seen yet.

2Crafty Chipboard Used....
"Love at Christmas" - word title
11" Holly Frames - 3 piece set
Crystal Snowflakes Set
11" Tahnyas Border


To start off I have used this wonderful title, "Love at Christmas"
which I firstly paint in red acrylic paint & then I dabbed on some embossing ink
followed by a sprinkling of gold embossing powder to achieve a two tone effect.


The next piece I used was this gorgeous "Holly Frame" to help draw the
eye to my photo. For this piece I started by heat embossing it in gold 
embossing powder. Then I followed that up by painting the berries in
red acrylic paint, then lastly I added a little bit more gold heat embossing.

Again this gives a bit of a "hit & miss" effect !! 
I loved how it turned out.


 Next up I painted several snowflakes from the "Crystal Snowflake Set" 
 white & added lots of glitter to make them sparkly.

Although it is hard to see the sparkle in the photos !!


I tucked the snowflakes in between my layers in & around the page.

Well thats all from me today.
 I will back later in the month with more inspiration for you.