Wednesday, December 16, 2020

"MERRY CHRISTMAS"
Layout by Marie Sabatier
For CSI CHALLENGE

Good morning all,

Today I present to you my inspiration for the challenge N ° 340 of CSI CHALLENGE

I tried my best to meet the rules it's a lot of fun.

For the photo I chose a Christmas cake decoration made by my family, totally handmade.


"MERRY Christmas"






I have included in my layout
Evidence : Stipes, Wood, Text Pattern, Food, Christmas themed, Transparent elements, 
Glitter, Frames, Rub-ons, Stamps, Baker's Twine, Snowflakes, Putty stickers, Cursive font.

Testimony : Topic : Document Christmas, Inspiration Words : Merry.

And the color code.

2Crafty Chipboards used :
- MERRY Christmas
- Frame Tiny Funky
- Starbright Snowflakes


As always I applied a layer of white gesso on each chippboard
Then a coat of white acrylic paint and a coat of Glitter Varnish.
I love these little "Frame Tiny Funky" frames.


The word "MERRY Christmas" is perfect for the challenge and it is so beautiful!


And to finish the elegant "Starbright Snoflakes"



I loved playing to achieve this challenge.
It is also a way to use up supplies and to challenge yourself.

Good creativity!