Monday, December 14, 2020

The Magic of Christmas
By Charmane Sharp

Merry Christmas, everyone
from my home to yours.

May Santa deliver The Magic of Christmas
to you all.

We celebrate every year with Christmas lights
for our community. This was my family displaying
our Spirit of the season.







2Crafty chipboard used...

The Magic of Christmas- Title
Lace Doily Frame
Holly Twig Branches
Swirly Star Border





Holly Branches are perfect for that festive feel coming out of my
flower clusters. After a coat of Gesso I applied several colours of Prima 
watercolours with a little metallic Gold watercolour lightly over the top.




Absolutely love this title that I painted with Prima watercolour.
It pops beautifully off the Star Swirl painted with Metallic Golds. Two
fabulous pieces from the 2Crafty Christmas range.




I used the lace Doily as a Frame underneath the Rocking Horse I had cut
out, from Mintay papers. Then I placed the Elf on the Shelf sitting on top to make me smile. 
It gives a lovely festive vibe painted in Gold watercolour.




An angled view to see the 2Crafty chipboard pieces on my layout.
Hopefully you are inspired to create a Christmas layout with 2Crafty chipboard.

Thanks for stopping by,
Until next time...

Charmane x