Friday, December 4, 2020

Album "Holy Night" by Elena Martynova

 Hello 2Crafty friends!

I hope everyone is having fun getting ready for the holidays! 

I made a mini-album dedicated to the theme of the birth of Christ.
I used the "Oh holy night" paper collection by Eco Park.
The album size is 13x26 cm.
The main decoration of the cover is the image of an angel in the dial from Clock Face Discs


Under the dial is slipped an asterisk, which symbolizes the star of Bethlehem.
Elements of the background chipboard are inserted between the layers.
I painted the entire chipboard black and waxed White Gold.


Some lovely lowers on cover too.
 




I decorated the first spread of the album with chippies from the Corner Fluer.



Another dial adorns the second spread of my Christmas album.


The center page is additionally decorated with a mini-page
in the shape of a heart. I added a chippie from the Ivy's Squares  set to it.


You can insert photos inside the heart.


The fourth spread is decorated with a very beautiful openwork chippie from the Element Set 1


In the last spread, I added a shaker-window 
and decorated it with an element from the Fluer squares  set.


2Crafty chippies were useful to me in this album:

I hope you have a great day. Thank you for stopping by.