Sunday, December 20, 2020

Christmas Cuties
my last layout for 2Crafty
by Jenny J.

                                                          Happy Christmas time everyone!

This is it!  

My last layout with this fabulous team!


I am leaving you with this Xmas themed layout,
on which I applied snowflake paste over a stencil on my background.

These are the chipboards that are on this layout


*Fine Snowflakes
*Starbright snowflakes
*Holly twig
*Deer head set
*Christmas Cuties


I wanted this layout to be festive and sparkling.
That's why I chose to add shimmer paint on "Starbright snowflakes" and "Fine snowflakes".



Above, you can also see "Holly twig" chippies, 
heat-embossed in green and with a touch of red stickles.

For the title, "Christmas Cuties",
I've used an ancient gold powder to heat embossed it.
Really like that the color matches my flower's centers.


The last chipboard piece is one of "Deer Head set".
That one is simply treated with 2 color of paint
to give him some texture.


Do you like Christmas time?
It will be different this year but keep the magic alive 😉
Wishing you all the love and support from your dear ones.